Epyac Jylb Music does not have a Facebook account, or any other accounts. We would like the artists to know that we are not on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media forum.
Official Website | www.epyacjylb.com
Where does the name Epyac Jylb come from ?
"A great project to master ! Only the best things at Abbey Road Studios " ! Andy Walter - Mastering Engineer
" I designed two types of large format acoustic guitars, inspired by Rickenbacker models
(a six string version) and (a 12 string version). The head is inspired by a famous classic Spanish model.
The bridge of the guitar is inspired by that which is also found on the violin.
Without forgetting that I played the violin from 8 to 16 years old ". Abdel Samad _ Founder of Epyac Jylb Music
Be the first to send us the answer and win $820
GALLERY | SJ_216 S & SJ_217/12 C
Recorded in Nashville / Feat. The Stamps Quartet
- Abdel with The Nashville Orchestra Studio & The Stamps Quartet
- Mixed in Labomatic Studios-France
- Mastering in Abbey Road Studios
- "I really enjoyed playing on this song and it was wonderful to hear the final mix. Great work by everyone". Mike Severs
- It was really nice to mix this song. A brilliant production with good sounds, excellent musicians, everything was so easy to put together " ! Dominique Blanc-Francard
Boun Oïder A.
Founded in 2011, Epyac Jylb Music collaborates and works with leading professionals in the music industry
in Nashville and internationally.
Abdel Samad _ Boun oider
© Epyac Music Records. 2021.
- We'll soon upload a video where we will tell the story, the background, as well as the reasons why we created the company, our objectives and our convictions.
Submit your song !
Send us an email !
Answering Machine >>